Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fight Back Against Winter!

Okay fellow Howell-ians, raise your hand if you're about to go on a mission to destroy the evil creature they call Punxsutawney Phil ... don't be shy ... I asked if anyone in the office wanted to do this and my entire team threw their arms up.

Six More Weeks Of Winter, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?  

I don't know what's worse; six more weeks of toe numbing cold, or Mother Nature trying to cram all six weeks into six days.  The fact we have another snowstorm on the way makes me want to wave the white flag in defeat, how much more can we take?  I'm not just talking about the temperature either, my cabin fever is starting to get out of control ...

Howell, it's time to fight back!     

I came across an article while trying to contact my blogging muse, and I was completely inspired by what Alysha Findley posted on the website www.apartmenttherapy.com.  She wrote an article called "Life at Home: Ways To Enjoy a Grown-up 'Snow Day' Anytime," and the suggestions she offered actually got me excited for the next round of punishment Mother Nature feels like dishing out.  For the full article click here and post in the comments your favorite activity.  

Take care Howell, and thanks again for reading! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment