Friday, June 13, 2014

Calling All Dad's!

Yikes, it has been a WHILE!  Sorry Howell, work has really taken off for the busy season and I was shocked to see my last post was last month.  It won't happen again ;)

So what's on tap for this weekend?!?  Tomorrow is Flag day and Sunday is Father's Day - so many possibilities for weekend fun :)  If you are looking for activities to do with friends and family check out HowellPatch.com here to see what's in store for tomorrow (I saw a Summer Flea Market, I love walking around local markets!).

As for Father's Day I'm much more interested to hear about what you all are doing :)  Post pictures and leave comments on what your family is doing to celebrate the men in your life named Dad.  I actually chocked up a little watching this Dove commercial, it really does sum up "Dad" beautifully.




No comments:

Post a Comment